for non-stackable pieces
Indexing and circulating magazines
Different kinds of magazines are designed to stock non stackable workpieces.
- Indexing rotary table Ø 1,500 mm (59″) with adjustable stops, holding approx. 160 pieces
- Indexing chain magazine for conical material or forged workpieces, load capacity 2,000 mm (78.74″) with adjustable length stops
- Indexing vertical rotary table magazine with 6 or 12 loading and 3 or 4 unloading bars used to hold shears or shear blades in the ring
- Circulating chain magazine with 24 load bars each 300 mm (11.8″) e.g. for grippers
- Circulating bar magazine for forceps and similar workpieces