Remote desktop connection solution without external cloud
The remote desktop solutions provide data security for connections. The connection is made from the customer's router to the Berger Gruppe's own company server. This means that the customer does not need to open the firewall for external dial-in.
The system is independent of cloud solutions or external partners, which ensures high data security. The dial-in of the routers happens automatically or on request of the customer. The systems do not need to be constantly connected to the Internet or the server.
By using a router, different parts of the plant can be made accessible for remote access. Machines manufactured in series can be easily connected via remote access, even if they have identical IP addresses. The "Sinema RC" system from SIEMENS provides long-term support for security updates.
Sinema Remote Connect
- easy remote access for remote service and maintenance
- dial-up of the router can be switched on/off or automatically
- uncomplicated firewall configuration - no active connection setup from the Internet
- connection of multiple subnets: Robot, camera, CNC machine, ...
- Internet connection via mobile or network connection possible
- management of tunnel connections (VPN) between service technicians, headquarters and plants
- consistently secure data transfer through encrypted connections with OpenVPN and IPsec
- access restriction through multifactor authentication and support of current encryption methods
- certificate management with automatic fallback function
- user/customer management through separate user groups
- access by customers to their own machines possible
- logging of connections
- integration in machines with ProfiBUS possible
- retrofitting of the control with Remote Connect possible, even after delivery
- long-term support for security updates