Strip edge trimming machine
UNO: deburring of the strip edge
The strip edge trimming machine of the series UNO works with one tool each side. It is the smallest machine of the modular system being employed for simple deburring of the strip edge. It is often employed in the pressing and stamping industry for deburring metal strips.
The machine can be extended to a machine with two (DUO), three (TRIO) or even more stations. By means of a programmable automatic opening the main supports and horizontal guides are lifted hydraulically vs. pneumatically.
If the production speed is high and/or the swarf is thick higher energy is introduced into the process. A cooling and/or lubricating system will accommodate the higher strain. The modular strip edge trimming machine can be combined with modules of strip surface treatment. The UNO strip edge trimming machine is often integrated into a complete strip edge trimming line as a pre-deburring device.
- strip width max. 2,000 mm (78.7″)
- strip thickness 0.1–8 mm (0.004–0.32″)
- contours: simple deburring of the strip edge
- machine size: 700 mm × 760 mm (27.56″ × 29.92″)
- speed: up to 300 m/min (984 ft./min)
- strip material: all kind of machinable material
- automatic opening
- hydraulic and pneumatic lifting
- lubricating and cooling systems for tooling