Robotic handling for loading and unloading
For over 20 years the Berger Gruppe has been employing robots for loading and unloading conventional as well as CNC controlled machines.
Depending on the requirements robots are employed in different ways, e.g. for loading single machines, for loading several machines or for being integrated into a production cell with a grinding machine.
Different robot types and models are employed such as MITSUBISHI, FANUC, EPSON, KUKA, ABB, DENSO or STÄUBLI.
- Examples for robot loading:
- surgical scissors with rotary magazine
- tools, cheese slicers with vertical stacking magazine
- circular blades with vertical stacking magazine
- pruners, knife blades with horizontal stacking magazine
- tools, pocket knife blades with step feeder