Robotic polishing station
RSP/2P: Rough and final polishing of prostheses and hip joints
The robotic polishing station of the series RSP/2P is designed for polishing hip joints, prostheses and similar workpieces.
The robotic cell is equipped with:
- two polishing stations of the series P3
- robotic polishing station either integrated into an existing production line or erected as a separate processing station
- programming in the touch-in processor with a CAD/CAM interface
- integration of measuring systems for the compensation of workpiece location and measurement tolerances
- various machining stations with a variety of tools available (e.g. grinding belts, grinding stones, polishing discs)
See also magazine systems for robotic grinding and polishing stations.