SM-CNC: Sharpening of knife blades
CNC sharpening machine with up to three axes for sharpening of blades and mounted knives
- two servomotors to activate coated CBN-spiral wheels with a diameter of 200 mm (7.87″)
- digitally synchronized servo spindle
- mechanical adjustment of the cutting angle 20°–50°
- designed for manual treatment or in combination with a robot
SM3-CNC: Example of use:
- six-axle ABB robot type IRB 140 F
- two spiral grinding machines type SM3
- rotary index magazine
- laser measurement system for controlling of blade positioning and program adjustment
See also robotic grinding and polishing station RSP/1B/2P for sharpening knife blades.
For sharpening of knife blades see also sharpening machines of the series SM.