Profile generating center
Heavy-duty machining of polygons, special shapes and radial profiles
The profile generating center of the series LP130-CNC is conceived for medium and heavy-duty machining of polygons, special shapes and radial profiles.
The rotary machining process, automation options and the additional features and tooling options for milling, drilling, turning etc. coupled with the ease of operation and retooling make the LP130-CNC a versatile, universal generating center. The following generating systems are employed: dual spindle technology, universal generating system and heavy-duty polygon system.
- compact spindle nose with Ø 80 mm (3.15″)
- variable tool systems
- high input power
- large diameter bore in part of spindle
- optimal cutting capacity
- high static and dynamic rigidity
- more technical data
- typical workpieces for universal generating systems
- typical workpieces for horizontal generating system
- typical workpieces for vertical generating system