Flat bevel grinding machine for the machining of mechanical knives
BG/ZA/VSS/NT2-CNC: Grinding of mechanical knives
The machine geometry is specially designed for grinding machine knives. Due to the combination of wheel axis (Z-axis) for the compensation of the grinding wheel wear and the additional infeed axis (W-axis) for grinding the workpiece an even bigger flexibility combined with high rigidity is realized.
Here a combination with an additional vertical axis (V-axis) and a rotation axis (C-axis) is possible.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- grinding length 300-640 mm (Option: 1.000 mm)
- precision mounted grinding spindle, designed for circumferential speed of up to 50 m/s
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 200-710 mm Ø
- grinding table with four (resp. six) axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Z- axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- W-axis = compensation of grinding wheel wear
- digital drive for the axes, prestressed ball bearing spindle, Z-axis or precision reduction gear (A-axis), linear motor for X-axis