Flat bevel grinding machine for economic grinding of simple geometries
BG/ZA/NT2-CNC: Economic grinding simple geometries
The CNC-controlled flat bevel grinding machine of the series BG/ZA/NT2-CNC is designed for economic grinding of workpieces with simple geometries.
The grinding machine is equipped with three contour giving axes. It is comparable with the flat bevel grinding machine DG/NT-CNC with the exception that the BG/ZA/NT2-CNC has an horizontal grinding table.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- spindle drive 6.5–45 kW
- grinding length 300–640 mm
- precision mounted grinding spindle, designed for circumferential speed of up to 50 m/s
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 80–710 mm ∅
- grinding table with three axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Z-axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- digital drive for the axes, prestressed ball bearing spindle, Z-axis or precision reduction gear (A-axis), digital powered X-axis with linear motor