Flat bevel grinding machine for complex geometries
BG/NT2-CNC: Surface grinding of complex geometries
The machine BG/NT2-CNC is the most often employed flat bevel grinding machine of the Berger Gruppe. It machines a surface grinding at workpieces with complex geometries.
The grinding machine is equipped with four contour giving axes and one tool axis.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- spindle drive 6.5–45 kW
- grinding length 300–640 mm
- precision mounted grinding spindle, designed for circumferential speed of up to 50 m/s
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 80–710 mm ∅
- grinding table with four axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Y- and Z-axis = linear pressing axis against grinding wheel
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- W-axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel, continuously adjustable and freely programmable
- digital drive for the axes, preloaded ball bearing spindle, Y- and Z-axis or precision reduction gear (A-axis), digital powered X-axis with linear motor