Strip edge trimming machine
DUO: deburring and simple strip edge trimming
The strip edge trimming machine of the series DUO works with 6 tools. It is employed for deburring and simple strip edging. Often the DUO is integrated into tube production lines to optimize the weld seam.
If the production speed is high and/or the swarf is thick higher energy is introduced into the process. A cooling and/or lubricating system will accommodate the higher strain. The modular strip edge trimming machine can be combined with modules of strip surface treatment. The DUO strip edge trimming machine is often integrated into a complete strip edge trimming line working as the main processing machine.
- strip width max. 1,500 mm (59.1″)
- strip thickness 0.15–8 mm (0–0.32″)
- contours: different contours
- speed: up to 300 m/min (984 ft./min)
- machine size: 700 mm × 1.360 mm (27.56″ × 53.54″)
- strip material: all kind of machinable material
- automatic opening
- hydraulic and pneumatic lifting
- lubricating and cooling systems for tooling