Robotic grinding station
RSP/2B/1M: Flat grinding of knife handles
The robotic grinding station of the series RSP/2B/1M is designed for flat grinding of knife handles.
- bilateral flat grinding of knife handles by means of two belt grinding stations erected opposite to each other
- stations connected to a special attachment for bilateral parallel flat grinding of handles
- grinding of knife handles by means of a profiled grinding wheel
The robotic cell is equipped with:
- two belt grinding stations type BSS14
- indexing rotary table with adjustable stops for the reception of approx. 160 pieces
See also magazine systems for robotic grinding and polishing stations.