Double shaft polishing machine
DWP: Rough and final polishing of spoons and forks
The double shaft polishing machines of the series DWP are designed for rough and final polishing of spoons and forks whereas each type executes a different production stage.
The double shaft polishing machine type DWP/1S is employed for rough and final polishing of cutlery
- pressure pad for perfect machining of the bowl top
- perfect machining of the spoon edges thanks to a pneumatically swiveling clamping tool
- shaft contact pressure by pneumatic cylinder (three different contact pressures selectable)
- upper polishing shaft swiveled forwards and backwards manually
- movement of long and cross stroke by hydraulics or electro-mechanical gear motor
The double shaft polishing machine type DWP/VS is used for rough and final polishing of the transition
between bowl and handle.
The double shaft polishing machine type DWP/2S machines bilaterally handles of spoons, forks or
similar pieces as well as blades of monobloc knives.
The double and single shaft polishing machines of the series DWP can assembled to one production line:
The number of machines and the configuration of the line depend on the kind of machining and the required capacity.
- working width 1,000 mm (39.4″)
- clamping and exchange table
- different tongs for the machining of bowl and handle
- perfect machining of the top of the bowl due to the integration of a pressure pad in DWP/1S
- compound slide rest on maintenance-free idle pulley
- upper polishing shaft balanced by a counter weight
- integration of automatic polish feed and polish shot interval
- DWP/1S, DWP/VS, DWP/2S and EWP/1S usable as single machines