Flat bevel grinding machine for extremely curved workpieces
BG/RV/NT2-CNC: Grinding of extremely curved workpieces
The CNC controlled flat bevel grinding machine of the series BG/RV/NT2-CNC grinds extremely curved workpieces. Surgical scissors, manicure and hair scissors, pliers, inner side of gardening shears or similar pieces can be machined.
The grinding machine is equipped with four contour giving axes and one tool axis.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- precision mounted grinding spindle, directly powered by a special motor, capacity 6.5 kW
- grinding length 150 mm
- frequency converter for continuous adjustment of the spindle speed from 2000 to 6000 Upm, capacity 7.5 kW
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 80–200 mm ∅
- grinding table with four axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Z-axis = linear pressing axis against grinding wheel
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- B-axis = axis of rotation
- W-axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel, continuously adjustable and freely programmable
- digital drive for the axes, prestressed ball bearing spindle, Z-axis or precision reduction gear (A- and B-axis), linear motor for X-axis