Flat bevel grinding machine for machine knives
BG/DA/NT2-CNC: Grinding of machine knives
The CNC-controlled flat bevel grinding machine of the series BG/DA/NT2-CNC is specially designed for grinding mechanical knives.
The grinding machine is equipped with three contour giving axes and one tool axis.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- spindle drive 6.5–45 kW
- grinding length 300–640 mm
- precision mounted grinding spindle, designed for circumferential speed of up to 50 m/s
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 80–710 mm ∅
- grinding table with three axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Z- axis = linear pressing axis against grinding wheel
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- W-axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel, continuously adjustable and freely programmable
- digital drive for the axes, prestressed ball bearing spindle, Z-axis or precision reduction gear (A-axis), digital powered X-axis with linear motor