Flat bevel grinding machine for knife blades with inclined bolsters
BG/V/NT2-CNC: Grinding of knife blades with inclined bolster
The flat bevel grinding machine of the series BG/V/NT2-CNC is specially designed for grinding knife blades with inclined bolster.
The grinding machine is equipped with four contour giving axes.
In addition to the technical data indicated at BG-CNC the machine is classified by the technical specifications as follows:
- grinding spindle drive motor 22–45 kW
- grinding length 300–640 mm
- precision mounted grinding spindle, designed for circumferential speed of up to 50 m/s
- reception flange for grinding wheel: 450–710 mm ∅
- grinding table with four axes:
- X-axis = main feed axis of the grinding table, powered by a linear motor
- Z-axis = infeed axis for grinding wheel
- V-axis = vertical axis
- A-axis = tilt axis/grinding angle
- digital drive for the axes, prestressed ball bearing spindle, Z- and V-axis or precision reduction gear (A-axis), linear motor for X-axis